MUSICA APPLICATA – DCSL60
Authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research
Second cycle Academic Diploma (Master level)
Applied Music is the academic path closest to the job market which is in continuous evolution, the study path is aimed to provide artistic and compositional support to the entertainment industries (Cinema, Television, Gaming, Prose, Musical, Communication).
Real job projects in partnership with Italian and European institutions for the production of videogames, short films, documentaries, theatrical performances and more.
Technology has a fundamental role in applied music as the composer must have extensive competence in composing and orchestrating virtually, also in processing a sound through a synthesis and / or sampling technique, in processing and assembling all the sound information in a mix. multichannel or 3D.
Personalization of own study path choosing from over 200 different courses from the various departments of St. Louis, a unique opportunity to expand the own skills and build a future as a professional, able to operate in multiple sectors of Music Business.
- Soundtracks for cinema and television (films, series, fiction, documentaries, broadcasts and columns)
- Music in support of advertising, commercials, trailers, theme songs
- Music for radio broadcasts
- Soundtracks for video games
- Realization of music for theater, prose, musicals
- Music and demos for the music industry linked to the production of virtual musical instruments and various apps, sound libraries, synthesizers and hardware samplers
- Realization of music to support communication (internet, telephony)
- Music for sound archives and music libraries
- Public competitions for music teaching (upon reaching the 24 university or academic credits in anthropo-psycho-pedagogical disciplines and in teaching methodologies and technologies)
Since 2012 Saint Louis has participated in the Erasmus + program, which offers the possibility to every student of Academic level to live periods of mobility in other European and Extra-European Higher Education Institutes for study or internship projects.
Each student can therefore benefit of a maximum of 12 months of study or internship abroad for each study cycle (12 months max in the three-year first cycle, 12 months max in the two-year second cycle of academic studies), choosing one's destination among a wide and excellent offer of foreign partners that Saint Louis has established and consolidated over time.
Mandatory attendance to the minimum extent of the 80% of the lessons.
1. Consult the study plan and admission tests
Check that your self-preparation is in line with the skills required for the individual tests by clicking below on Admission tests and study plan