Zoom is the video conference platform that we will use to carry out the online video-conference lessons
For proper operation, the software requires:
- video camera
- stable web connection (wi-fi not recommended)
In order to allow long-lasting lessons to be held and to be able to manage each Zoom meeting with all possible privileges, it is necessary to access the platform with the right credentials.
Follow these instructions:
- Log in to the Teachers area
- Open the Register of the subject to be performed
- Launch the Zoom platform by opening the application or via the link https://zoom.us by clicking on “SIGN IN” (and not on "SIGN UP").
- Log in to Zoom through the e-mail address and password indicated in the register. (Attention, these credentials can change between one lesson and another) So you must always check that you are logged in to a correct account before each lesson.
- Once you have entered the Zoom Account, click "MEETINGS” (on the left) and the entire list of scheduled subjects will open to you (not just yours, but all the subjects of all teachers)
- Search the list for the subject (subjects are sorted by date and time, from closest to furthest). The list of subjects will include SUBJECT NAME - REGISTRY NUMBER - TEACHER NAME. Identifying it is simple. Unfortunately, the system only allows you to indicate the start of lessons in half-hour steps, so a lesson scheduled for example at 9:10 will be scheduled at 9, but you can still respect the ordinary register times
- To start the lesson click on START. (Do not click on DELETE under any circumstances, as you will cancel the scheduling work done by the secretariat)
Attention The lessons are already created as "recurring", so you will find the same lesson repeated 2 or 4 times, depending on whether it is fortnightly or weekly.
Always be careful to start the lesson of the current day and not those of the following weeks.