Course presentation masterclass in Milan
Starting from January, the Saint Louis offers numerous free masterclasses to present the highly specialized Jazz and Pop-Rock courses starting at the Milan headquarters.
An excellent opportunity to meet the teachers, discover the new highly specialized courses and all the teaching innovations that inaugurate the opening of the new headquarters at the Bodio Center in Milan.
This is the meeting schedule:
- 18 January, 2.00pm – 5.00pm – Creative Guitar trio with Bebo Ferra, Furio Di Castri, Stefano Bagnoli
Through the analysis and execution of compositions of gradual difficulty, led by an exceptional trio, the rhythmic and dynamic aspect, the interplay, the development of the solo parts and harmony will be analysed, in a formation in which the guitar is at the same time soloist and instrument responsible for managing harmony.
- 27 January, 2.30pm – 4.30pm – The guitar becomes Orchestra with Maurizio Colonna
When individual parts of a pop arrangement are played on the guitar we enter a unique sound world. When a polyphonic synthesis is created with the guitar, in which in addition to the theme and the harmonic parts, the groove of the rhythm section is reproduced, the guitar becomes an orchestra.
- 31 January, 3pm – 5pm The Keyboardist of the Third Millennium with Alberto Tafuri
A famous and eccentric singer, a refined arranger, a visionary producer, an emerging band. Here are your next clients, or if you prefer, your next travel companions: make your way of playing unique, taking inspiration from the great Pop/Rock keyboard players and shaping your style!
- 2 February, 2.00pm – 4.00pm L'Altra Chitarra Rock with Gianni Rojatti
From Punk style to Reggae, passing through Alternative/Grunge and Post Rock, through the creative use of effects: from a decorative element to a structural element of the sound.
- February 2, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm Drum & Bass con Daniele Chiantese e Lorenzo Feliciati
Highly specialized workshop intended for bassists and drummers, aimed at perfecting their aptitude for section work and management of technical and interpretative practices on stage and in the recording studio.
- 8 February, 12:00 - 14:00 Studio Guitar con Davide Aru
The course aims to stimulate the guitarist's creativity, in a context of realistic simulation of work in the recording studio, with the aim of making him autonomous in the production of the sound of his guitars, and more.
- 8 February, 2.00pm – 5.00pm – Jazz Trio with Dado Moroni, Furio Di Castri, Stefano Bagnoli
Flanked by the three jazz musicians, we will embark on a journey through the history of Jazz, combining rigor and creativity, technique and experimentation, analysis and instinct, to give shape to the creativity and personality of each performer.
- 28 February, 3pm – 5pm The Art of Trio with Luca Mantovanelli, Lorenzo Feliciati, Elio Rivagli
Performance of original songs and covers in a rock trio formation: guitar, bass and drums. You will have the opportunity to perfect your performance as much as possible by playing with the teachers themselves and with the other students, up to recording in the studio for mixing the songs.
- Coming soon… – Jazz Duo with Cristina Zavalloni, Dado Moroni
How to approach the creation of a piano and voice duo
All Masterclasses have free entry upon reservation (limited places), by filling out the form on this page
Registrations for the custom courses, individual lessons with Saint Louis teachers to deepen the study of an instrument or singing. They are aimed at both intermediate and advanced level musicians looking for specialization and stylistic refinement, as well as a beginners whether they simply want to start studying an instrument or adult musicians who are passionate, who need to reconcile music with their professional commitments. They are structured as individual lessons, of the duration and frequency chosen by the student, to be carried out within one or more quarters.
At the Saint Louis office in Milan, it is possible to enroll in a custom course to study individually with:
- Lorenzo Feliciati, Matteo Balani – Multistile Bass
- Furio Di Castri – Jazz double bass
- Elio Rivagli, Carlo Attolini, Daniele Chiantese – Pop-Rock Drums
- Stefano Bagnoli – Jazz Drums
- Roberta Montanari – Pop-Rock singing
- Cristina Zavalloni - Jazz singing
- Luca Mantovanelli, Luca Pasqua – Rock-Blues Guitar
- Bebo Ferra – Jazz Guitar
- Alberto Tafuri Lupinacci – Piano & Tastiere Pop-Rock
- Ramberto Ciammarughi – Jazz Piano
- Rosario Giuliani - Sax