Synchronicity - The Saint Louis publishes, distributes on digital stores and archives in a library all the material created by your students during educational and artistic activities.
Using the form at the bottom of the page. for the exclusive use of teachers, you can forward:
- audio material made by students during exercises
- audio material made by students during end-of-year exams
- audio material made to students during events, end-of-year essays, festivals and saint louis format
Once the material has been submitted, the publication will be digitally distributed through the main stores (Spotify, iTunes, Deezer etc ...) and will be archived in the Saint Louis libraries, available for TV productions, Instore circuits all over the world, thematic channels online and synchronization for Cinema.
Before filling out the form, make sure you have:
- Un file in fomato .ZIP containing all the pieces of the publication. Within the zip file, include all the songs of the publication in order of tracklist following this title formatting:Formatting: 01 - Artist Name - Track Title
Example: 01 – Around the World – Californication
- The title of the releases. Find a creative name!
Avoid titles like "Jazz composition exams of July 2022", Find a catchy name such as"Jazz sounds 2022“
- The information about the songs. Ask the students who is the author and who the composer of the work. Students will be able to specify their name and surname, or their artistic name or nickname.
- Information on collecting societies (Students who want it can also optionally specify which collecting company they are affiliated with: SIAE or SOUNDREEF)
- Official student channels. Students who want to can optionally report their SPOTIFY ID, YOUTUBE CHANNEL and iTUNES id to make their track appear in their personal channels automatically.
FILL OUT THE FORM TO SEND YOUR MUSIC
1 Step 1