Applied Music Techniques by Giulia Tagliavia
techniques of Applied Music Led by Giulia Tagliavia, new elective subject. The course will be held fortnightly on Wednesdays h 6:15 pm - 8:45 pm starting February 1st (4 CFA)
Students willing to participate can join through their student area, "electives" section. External students can refer for information to email@example.com
Technical and cultural skills specific to the creation of a soundtrack.
- Soundtrack, where to start? Project analysis and ideation of a sound universe
- Thematic, elaboration of musical material, rhythm and music meter
- Elements of instrumentation and orchestration: the visual field and the sound field
- The efficient composition, stems, and consistent use of material
- Production of mockups, sync on scene, interchanging work with director(s)
- The relationship between music and sound design
- Music recording, how to choose and manage an instrumental ensemble to create a soundtrack with.
- Practical rehearsals and recording studio workshops